World Class Auto Body is offering:
- Electronics claims handling for all insurance companies.
- State of the art paint facilities.
- Unibody repair equipment including drive on frame rack.
- ASE certified technicians.
- Lifetime warranty (compare the competition!)
- Direct repair facility for Erie Insurance.
- On site rental car (direct billed to your insurance company)
- Towing services available.
- Owned by local resident since 1993.
- Quality workmanship by experienced technicians. Beware of big dealer shops with high employee turnover. Trust your investment
with people that you know will stand behind their repairs.
- Insurance agent recommended. (ask your agent about us!)
- Full service collision repairs
- Class A, B, C, and travel trailers
- Servicing all makes and models
- All types of fiberglass and aluminum repairs
- Expert color matching and factory stripe duplication
- Electronic claims handling with all insurance companies
- State licensed appraisers on staff to handle your claim negotiations
- Our knowledgeable staff can restore your RV to pre accident condition
- All collision repairs fully guaranteed
It has been brought to our attention by many of our loyal customers that some misleading tactics are being
utilized by quite a few major insurance companies. These tactics include, but are not limited to,
statements by claim handlers such as:
- “That repair facility is not on our “list.””
- “We cannot guarantee their work because they are not an “approved” shop.”
- “Any costs over our appraisal may have to be paid by you.”
- “We cannot appraise your car for a few weeks if you leave the vehicle at the shop.”
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by
having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car
repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the
insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work.
If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
Scope of Service
Direct Repair Provider
Total Paint Replacement
Paintless Dent Repair
Vinyl & Soft Roof Replacement